Hello Everyone !
I am so honored to have been nominated for a Liebster award by Fiona from Fashion Unhinged ! Thank you so much Fiona I really appreciate it and will love to answer your questions and make some up for my own !
The rules for this are as follows (rules from here):
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog – by
including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a
“gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to
your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000
followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner since not all
blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
the rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you
then have to; inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have
been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to
your post so that they can learn about it.
* Note : For some reason the award won’t go onto my blog without a white border, so I had to Photoshop in the background of my blog but here is a link to the actual photo.
Questions From Fiona
1. Describe your blog in 3 words? Wordy, Colorful, and Feminine.
2. What is the biggest challenge you face when running your blog ? Timing
! I am so busy that it is hard to find time to take photos especially,
because so much planning goes into taking them – a lot more than you
would think !
3. Who helps you take photos for your blog ?
My boyfriend (thank goodness). I have tried setting timers and it just
does not work. He is great once we’re actually taking them but finding
time that we both have off to take photos is the hardest part ! And he
puts up with my ordering him around…where to stand and what to do
hahaha; poor guy, bless him <3
4. What do you want to accomplish with your blog ?
I just want to share my passion with all of you who bother to read what
I have to say ! I have found a love for not only photography, but also
writing and learning new things about blogging- how to improve things
and implement them. I just really love it all around and just want other
people to enjoy what I have to share.
5. What is your favorite beauty item ? Foundation
for sure – Makeup Forever Matte Velvet + to be exact lol. I have
horrible skin discoloration (acne scars and such) and when I have an
even complexion I just feel 50x more confident and comfortable, without
it I am an insecure mess.
6. Who are your style inspirations ?
Blake Lively (that’s an always thing though), Miranda Kerr, Rosie
Huntington-Whitely and a whole lot of fashion bloggers of course !
7. What was your best purchase ever ? My
black leather jacket. It wasn’t super expensive and it was kind of a
random impulsive purchase but I have worn that thing to death and
continue to wear it. It also fits me really well and the style is
8. Name one thing you can’t live without ? Thick,
good quality black leggings. I wear them literally like everyday. I get
mine from Zara, they usually have great ones every year that are
slightly different than the previous year so there is always an excuse
to buy new ones. I wear them so often that I have 5 pairs and they now
all have holes in them…I have a problem.
9. Where do you get ideas for your blog ? Because
I mostly just do outfit posts and hauls and such – no inspirational
type posts or anything, I usually just get inspiration from outfits I
have seen either in magazines, on fashion blogs or on the street. I then
try to apply them to my closet and the things I own and get ideas about
what I want to purchase next.
10. Who is your favorite blogger at the moment ? I have two, I can’t pick just one ! Cara Mcleay from A Fashion Love Affair & Rachel Parcell from Pink Peonies Every
single outfit they both post I love and could see myself wearing, they
aren’t too dressed up or casual just perfectly in the middle, I am
obsessed – they are both also ridiculously gorgeous !
11. If you could go to one show at Fashion Week who would it be ? Chanel 100%. Karl makes the shows the most amazing thing each and every time and to be there would be a dream come true !
My Questions For All Of You !
- Why did you decide to start your blog ?
- What is your favorite part about blogging ?
- Who helps you take photos for your blog ?
- If you could only buy from one brand for the rest of your life who would it be ?
- What do you want to accomplish with your blog ?
- What is the one thing you have to have this fall season that you don’t already own ?
- Where do you get inspiration for your blog ?
- What is your favorite restaurant and where is it ?
- What is your favorite lipstick ?
- Do you have a go-to spot for taking blog photos ?
- .What is your dream job ?
I hope you got to know a little bit more about me and I look forward to reading all of your answers and getting to know you all better as well <3